Monday, March 3, 2008

Its all about the Journey

I encourage everyone to keep or journal or start a blog so that you can keep track of your journey to success. Its not only about getting to the finish line, but about enjoying the road along the way as well. Track all of your mistakes and all of your triumphs, as it will help you learn later on. I started this blog, because I know where I am going and the successes that I will accomplish but I want to track the road that I taking to get there.

My businesses to date:
Real Estate - own 5 rental homes in the US
Bar/Restaurant - own bar/ restaurant/ nightclub in SF , CA
Insurance Broker - Property Casualty/ Life / Health Independent Broker
Investor - ? looking for some new businesses

I am still and will always remain a Student of life and business.

Photobucket

No comments: