Monday, February 25, 2008

A New World has Risen

As an entrepreneur myself I look for up and coming industries and ways other entrepreneurs are making money. In the past month I have discovered the most amazing powerhouse industry, the blogging industry, hence the creation of this site. One website in particular , www.johnchow.com , is one of the leaders of this exploding industry. His website titled, "I make money online by telling people how to make money online" is actually filled with extremely valuable information. The title itself is so mind blowing to me, since there is no product being sold (at least traditional products) , or service being provided. Another very informative site is www.zacjohnson.com also about how to make money online. He actually shows a check that he got from Yahoo for over $320,000 for one month of ads on one of his sites.

No comments: